Who’s My Advisor? Check Our Department Advising Button in the Sidebar >>>
The names below are links. Feel free to contact us if you have a question and we’ll do our best to help or direct you to the right answer. More about us HERE.
What We Do:
- Advise students about academic degree requirements and assist them with course mapping/registration.
- Explain university requirements for graduation.
- Utilize degree audit to track academic progress.
- Monitor course completion and recommend advice for students that need tutorial support.
- Provide information on institutional policies and procedures.
- Inform students about extra-curricular activities such as clubs and organizations.
- Assist students with career planning.
- Make referrals for students to the appropriate offices such as the Career Center, Honors College, Study Abroad, Learning Resources Center, etc.
- Stay up to date concerning changes to institutional information including new academic programs, important dates/deadlines, course offerings.
- Develop new materials and presentations to support academic advising efforts.